Monday, March 2, 2009

PAAR 4th Annual "Paint Out"

















































Last week was the 4th annual Plein Air Artists of Riverside "Paint Out", affiliated with the Riverside Art Museum. Each day of the week, the group met at various locations in Riverside to paint "en plein air" (in the open air). Pictured here are my original plein air paintings from the week: "DC3 at Flabob Airport" , 8"h by 10"w oil, which I am offering, framed, for $250, "Bonanza at Flabob Airport", 7"h by 5"w oil, which I am offering, framed, for$250 ,"From Mount Rubidoux", 7"h by "w, oil, which I am offering, framed, for $250, "Mount Rubidoux", 11"h by 14" w oil, which I am offering, framed, for $350, "Arches to the Mission Inn", 10"h by 8"w oil, which I am offering, framed, for $250. This series of paintings will be on display at my SOLO SHOW at the Arrivederci Roma (see earlier post) in Lake Elsinore through March 18th. The last photo shown is: "Coffee Depot", 14"h by 11"w oil on canvas. It was entered into the Riverside Art Museum's PAAR Exhibit that will run through April 18th, with an opening reception on Thursday, March 5th. It is offered at $350 through the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment