Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Plans for La Cresta Event 10/4/09


This weekend, I have been invited to show my work at the La Cresta event: "Taste of La Cresta" All proceeds from this event will benefit the development of the Recreational Trails in La Cresta. For more information, go to http://plateaulifestyle.com/Vintner.html. I will be bringing 10-15 pieces, including my most recent work, this 10"h by 8" w plein air painting done from the Hedionda Lagoon, here in Carlsbad. I'm looking forward to spending the afternoon in the beautiful hills of LaCresta!

2 comments:

  1. the "Taste of La Cresta" was a wonderful success and held at the home of a beautiful family in the hills of one of the most beautiful places around! Thank you to Lisa Leonard, who invited me to "show my work", and was so diligent in providing help for my set up and keeping me comfortable. The weather couldn't have been more pleasant, and the guests were both friendly and really seemed to be enjoying the day. Live music from a number of talented musicians/vocalists played, while I painted the scene in front of me. (Congratulations to Tina Clippinger, new collector! She aquired this painting yesterday, and one of my local Carlsbad plein air paintings as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Congratulations to Catherine Harrison, new collector from Murrieta! She is the proud owner of one of the plein air paintings I did in "Maple Canyon/San Diego"!

    ReplyDelete