Saturday, June 23, 2012

Eleventh Annual Paint San Clemente Paint Out

After a great week of painting the beautiful City of San Clemente "en plein air", I submitted my two favorites for the Plein Air Competition Saturday morning.  I chose "El Ranchito" and "Morning at Casa Romantica".  This year, the weather was extremely cooperative, and I was blessed with the gift of time to spend almost every morning or afternoon painting.  

I was thrilled and honored to have received a First Place Ribbon at the Awards Reception/Gala! For more photos, see: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/clemente-360510-art-san.html

The submitted entries will be on display until August 3rd in the San Clemente Art Gallery (also located in the Community Center)

 


"Late Surf"  12" by 12" oil on canvas panel

"Morning at Casa Romantica"  9" by 12"  oil on canvas panel

"Morning at the Clock Tower"  11" by 14" oil on canvas panel

"El Ranchito"  12" by 12" oil on canvas panel

 
"Break Time"  11" by 14" oil on canvas panel


"Afternoon at the Pier"  8" by 10" oil on canvas panel







2 comments:

  1. The "Morning at Casa Romantica" is exactly what I am looking for. Do you know how I could go about buying it?
    skiing4sm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete